Jib crane safety is very important for the crane itself and operator, because it is related to the crane service life and operator’s security. Complete safety devices and correct operation tips are guarantee of the safety. AIMIX Group, a professional crane supplier, provides many kinds of jib cranes with safety devices, such overload limiter, position limiter and so on. Buy our jib cranes for high efficiency, reliable safety.
How to operate jib crane safely?
1. Before using jib crane, check the switch button and wire rope to ensure good condition. For any problems, repair timely, after working, turn off the power.
2. Put hands on the switch for braking timely, to avoid dangers, not chatting, eating during operation.
3. Before lifting anything, test lifting is necessary. The hook must be straight, if the hook is not in balance, adjust it timely. Not sliding the hook, test again to ensure balance, then start lifting.
4. Not overloading, the lifting capacity can’t be more than 500kg.
5. The material can’t be lift so high
6. Pay attention to the crane travelling condition, if there is any abnormal condition or sound, stop lifting timely and report to deal with.
7. During crane operation, not repair the machine suddenly.
8. After working, put the jib crane in safe place
Any question pls contact with us freely: