Heavy duty jib crane is widely used for lifting goods in warehouse, indoor and outdoor material handling, factory, construction site etc. It can be used together with electric wire rope hoist or electric chain hoist. Heavy duty jib crane is especially for frequent and intensive lifting work. It is popular in hoisting industry, because it has many advantages, such as high working efficiency, energy saving, low failure rate, taking little room. Ellsen Group, a reliable jib crane supplier, provides types of jib cranes with high praise, safe to operate, easy to use, simple to maintain. Ellsen lifting jib crane has wide application and flexible features. Choosing Ellsen travelling jib crane for good working condition.
Tips about big jib crane installation
Big jib crane mainly refers to the pillar jib crane or column mounted jib crane, these cranes are all called fixed jib crane. They can be installed on the concrete by strong bolts, and the supporting column can be very thick, thus it can stand heavy material. For wall mounted jib crane, it has smaller loading capacity than that of fixed jib crane.
Every fixed jib crane has pedestal under the bottom, and there are holes on the pedestal, workers can install the crane by durable bolts through these holes. It is stable and safe to utilize and operate
Pay attention to heavy duty jib crane safety
1. Check the connect condition of ground wire and power line to find whether these lines are damaged.
2. Check whether the supporting column and pedestal are connected firmly.
3. Check the motor cover and wear condition of transmission gear.
4. Check whether the gear box is flexible, whether there is abnormal noise.
5. Check whether the hook and chain has crack or deformation.
Ellsen heavy duty jib cranes for sale
1. Well-known brand, 100% new product
2. First quality, affordable price, cost-effective feature
3. Large loading capacity, small fail rate
4. Stable working, high efficiency
5. Reasonable design, compact structure
6. Safe use, convenient operation, easy maintain
Any question pls contact with Ellsen freely: