Column mounted jib crane is kind of stable lifting equipment. It is firm to supporting the loading. Column jib crane is fixed on the floor by strong bolts. The jib arm can rotate freely for 360°, supporting column and jib arm are combined to finish the lifting work. It can lift light loads, such as 1 ton, 2ton, 3ton, and can also lifting heavy material, like 10 ton, 15ton. AIMIX Group, one of the professional jib crane manufacturers in China, provides many kinds of cranes with strict standards and good performance. Our jib crane can finish lifting work easier and faster. Choose our jib crane now!
What are safety controlling points of column mounted jib crane?
1. Before installing and disassembling, it is necessary to make specific working plan according to its features, technology requirement and working conditions.
2. Only professional workers can install and disassemble the jib crane, after installation, jib crane should receipt strict quality check, after getting quality certification, the jib crane can be used.
3. The rail of jib crane must meet the national standards, the fixed jib crane should be produced according to the design plans.
4. Some specifications of jib crane must be complete, such as torque limiter, ultra-high, luffing, travelling limiter, retainer hook insurance, drum insurance and so on. These safety devices must be sensitive and reliable.
5. To avoid collision during working, jib crane should keep certain distance from another jib crane.
6. Never use jib crane in bad weather. After snow and rain, firstly test lifting to make sure whether the brake is sensitive, then the crane can be used.
The benefits of a jib crane in an industrial setting
When you have many heavy loads to lift, you will probably need a crane to get the job done. There are many types of cranes available today and they come in all types and sizes. Each type of crane serves a certain function, so it is important to choose the right crane for the job. A column-mounted jib crane is a good choice is you are moving heavy loads around a small area. These cranes may also be portable if they are mounted on a column and then placed on a mobile chassis. The crane can then lift cargo in a number of different locations and transport it to the new location.
A jib crane is a type of overhead crane that includes a horizontal arm known as the boom or jib. This arm supports the hoist which is what actually lifts and carries the load. This horizontal arm is either fixed to a floor-mounted column or to the wall. Jib cranes are used most often in industrial facilities or on military vehicles. The jib can be either movable so that it swings in an arc or be fixed in one place.
These types of cranes are generally smaller than other overhead cranes. Their compact size makes them a good solution for moving cargo in small industrial spaces. They are often called hoists because they are fixed permanently into position on the factory or warehouse floors.
Jib cranes are usually more affordable than a larger overhead crane. Factory or warehouse owners can find them used or buy them new. They are easy to install and can lift just about any load that is less than 10,000 lbs.
When considering a purchase of a jib crane, there are certain safety features to look for. Ensure the crane can lift the maximum load you need by checking to see what load the jib and hoist are rated for. It is also important to note the lift height, meaning the distance between the underside of the jib arm and the load. Also, consider if there are any obstructions above where you want to place the crane. Are there trusses, ceilings, or lights that must be avoided? If so, you should consider purchasing an underbraced jib crane to avoid future problems.
It is also important to consider how the crane will be mounted. Do you need to mount it on a wall or can it be a column mounted jib crane? The column mounted crane has the added advantage of being able to be mounted on a mobile chassis and moved throughout the warehouse or factory.
Modern jib cranes include a metal cable that is wrapped around the strut ends of the jib. The end of the hoist is connected to a metallic winch, while the other end is usually connected to a hook or an electromagnet. When the winch is activated, the hoist begins lifting the cargo. While holding the cargo, the hoist can be moved along the length of the jib.
A column-mounted jib crane is usually the best choice if you need to transport cargo from one location on the factory floor to another. It can be mounted on a movable chassis and then moved to wherever it is needed.
Column jib crane for sale
1. Reliable quality, affordable price, cost-effective
2. Strict producing standards, reasonable design
3. Compact structure, simple system
4. Light weight, easy operation, few maintenance
5. Firm installation, high safety, low failure rate
6. Professional manufacturer, reasonable design, strong team
Any question pls contact with us freely: